[FSUG PD] Fwd: Important update regarding your LinkedIn password

Angelo Danio angelo.danio a gmail.com
Ven 8 Giu 2012 17:11:29 CEST

Pare siano state compromesse le password di LinkedIn, qualcuno ne sa
qualcosa? Mi sono loggato senza seguire il link e non ho potuto accedere,
mi e' stato chiesto di reimpostare la password:
"Siamo spiacenti, ma è necessario reimpostare la password come precauzione
per la sicurezza. Inserisci il tuo indirizzo email di seguito per iniziare.
Grazie."
Per la buona pace dei social networks ... ?;D
angelo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LinkedIn <linkedin a e.linkedin.com>
Date: 2012/6/8
Subject: Important update regarding your LinkedIn password
To: angelo.danio a gmail.com

    [image: LinkedIn]

     Dear Angelo Danio,

    We recently became aware that some LinkedIn passwords were compromised
and posted on a hacker website. We immediately launched an investigation
and we have reason to believe that your password was included in the post.
To the best of our knowledge, no email logins associated with the passwords
have been published, nor have we received any verified reports of
unauthorized access to any member’s account as a result of this event.
While a small subset of the passwords was decoded and published, we do not
believe yours was among them. The security of your account is very
important to us at LinkedIn. As a precaution, we disabled your password,
and advise you to take the following steps to reset it. If you reset your
password in the last two days, there is no need for further action. 1. Type
www.linkedin.com/settings directly into your browser 2. Type in your email
address and press Sign In, no password necessary 3. Follow the on-screen
directions to reset your password Note: Do not reuse your old password when
creating your new password. If you have been using your old LinkedIn
password on other sites, we recommend that you change those passwords too.
We appreciate your immediate attention to resetting your password and
apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you,
The LinkedIn Team

    This email was intended for Angelo Danio.
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

--

"Marco Polo descrive un ponte, pietra per pietra. - Ma qual'è la pietra che
sostiene il ponte? - chiede Kublai Kan. - Il ponte non e sostenuto da

Italo Calvino Da: Le città invisibili, Einaudi