[FSUG PD] Debian "Squeeze" in Frozen

yurj a alfa.it yurj a alfa.it
Dom 8 Ago 2010 12:16:56 CEST

Questa, secondo me, è la parte più interessante:

"Debian 6.0 "Squeeze" will also be accompied by variants based on the
FreeBSD kernel for amd64 and i386 machines, together with the GNU
libc and userland as a "technology preview". Users of these versions
however should be warned that the quality of these ports is still
catching up with the outstanding high quality of our Linux ports,
and that some advanced desktop features are not supported yet.
However, the support of common server software is strong and extends
the features of Linux-based Debian versions by the unique features
known from the BSD world. This is the first time a Linux distribution
has been extended to also allow use of a non-Linux kernel."

  Debian su FreeBSD, GPL e BSD assieme :D